venerdì 10 agosto 2012

Bye bye Sardinia

When you get off the plane what you feel is the scent of myrtle and pine, mixed with flowers of hibiscus and oleander. A fragrance that inebriates and makes you feel a sense of freedom.
This island is in my heart and every year, even if I think about different destinations where spending my vacation, I return on these beaches inevitably, they remember me much of my childhood. My wandering soul find peace here.
Bye bye Sardinia! See you next year!


Appena scendi dall'aereo ciò che senti è profumo di mirto e pino, mescolato a fiori di ibiscus e oleandro. Un profumo che inebria e fa sentire subito senso di libertà.Quest'isola è nel mio cuore e ogni anno, seppur pensi a mete diverse dove passsare le mie vacanze, ritorno inevitabilmente su queste spiagge che ricordano tanto della mia infanzia. Il mio spirito girovago trova qua pace.
Bye bye Sardegna! See you next year!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento