sabato 8 settembre 2012

Two days in Milan: Vogue Fashion's Night Out and opening of Armani Privè

Milan is a city in my heart. It's an international city, landmark of design, fashion and made ​​in Italy. But it is also a city that I feel from my emotional point of view because here I spent my college years.
So, whenever I can, I come back! Wednesday there was the re-opening of the Armani Privé, one of the most cool and trendy clubs, and Thursday the Vogue Fashion's Night Out, an unmissable event for all fashionistas with shops open until late and events in the fashion district. So many people and so much fun: Milan confirms to be the international capital of Italian fashion.


Milano è una città che ho nel cuore. E' una città internazionale, punto di riferimento di design,moda e made in Italy. Ma è anche una città che sento mia da un punto di vista affettivo perché qui ho passato i miei anni universitari.
Così, ogni volta che posso, ci ritorno! Mercoledì  c'è stata la riapertura dell'Armani Privè, uno dei locali più cool e modaioli, e Giovedì la Vogue Fashion's Night Out, appuntamento imperdibile per tutte le fashioniste con apertura fino a tardi di negozi ed eventi nel quadrilatero della moda. Tanta gente e tanto divertimento: Milano conferma di essere capitale internazionale della moda italiana.



Armani Privè



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento